16 April 2011

Saturday Morning Daybook

hosted by Miss Jo March @ scraps from my workbasket.
Date...April 16, 2011
Starting time...10:05
Mood...happy, excited...
Outside my window...it's a very dreary day. Rainy, cloudy, and not especially warm...
I'm thinking...about how to redo my blog for Holy Week...
I'm currently reading...He Leadeth Me (still!) and all my history reading
I'm listening to...Bug making monkey sounds, people in the kitchen, music that just came on...
I'm wearing...well...uhh...now I have sweat pants and a striped shirt on. I had something else on, but then decided that I should wash it...:P So, yeah.
I'm looking forward to...Tonight!
I'm hoping...that my audition results will come out soon! I'm sure they'll be out tomorrow night at Evans...but I'm DYING over here!
Yesterday, I...watched The Scarlet and the Black. It's about a priest at the time of WWII who hides Jews in the Vatican. It's very interesting. We've watched it before and decided to watch it again.
I'm hungry for...something sweet...
The song stuck inside my head is...Your Great Name by Natalie Grant...
I love...my friends!
I loathe...you guys won't believe what I just did. I just realized this. I just started laundry...and I had my iPod touch in my pocket...and I put my jeans in the washer...and so my iTouch was in the washer for about 5 minutes!!!! I just went looking for it and realized and found it in there...I can't believe I just did that. So now I have to let it dry out for a couple days. This is really awful...
This week, my goal is...1: to post about my Evans result. 2: to get my Touch to dry out. 3: to remember to never do that again...
Did I meet last week's goal?...well...don't know if I did my best, but...
Ending time...10:19. I had to stop to get my iPod out of the washer.

2 comments:

Molly said...

YES YES YES!! :D tonight! :D

Katie said...

Sorry about your iPod! That stinks!