04 April 2011

Rambling...

I'm done with school (for today)! I know, it's early...scarily early. Like I'm never done with school this early. I like being done with school...but then I have nothing to do! I'm so used to having tons of schoolwork, then when I'm finally done I don't have much to do. I could read, but I'm just reading a biography/theological/pretty good book. I mean, during Lent I decided to try to read books like that. I read unPlanned and now I'm reading He Leadeth Me. Both are very good books, but something about them doesn't make them as...exciting and fun to read as...Waking Rose, for example.

Anyway...right now I'm in a quiet house. Gab's running, Josie's reading, Mom's in the basement exercising, and Annette's taunting a wasp through the window...trying to find a way to spray it with wasp killer without getting stung.
I guess this was just a rambling post...bye!

(somehow Annette is trying to run outside and in, getting all her stuff, without attracting the wasp's attention...)

No comments: