30 April 2011

Saturday *Afternoon* Daybook

hosted by Miss Jo March@Scraps from my workbasket
Date...April 30, 2011
Starting time...1:11 PM
Mood...Pretty happy, kinda stressed (I still have to write an ENTIRE epic! for tuesday!)
Outside my window...It's sunny but not dreadfully hot...
I'm thinking...About the lacrosse game we're just about to leave for
I'm currently reading...Matter of Trust by...T. Elizabeth Renich was it? Look on my sidebar...(btw, these are really good books...)
I'm listening to...Mom talking, Bray getting changed by Dad...
I'm wearing...UVA shirt and brownish shorts
I'm looking forward to...Umm...Sunday?
I'm hoping...that I'll get done my Epic...
Yesterday, I...watched Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest...liked the first 1 better, but it was still good...
I'm hungry for...ANYTHING. I've only had 1 piece of toast today!!
The song stuck inside my head is...The song from the POTC 2 trailer...:P
I love...MOVIES!
I loathe...not being able to come up with a good story for my epic! Plus we have to read it allowed in class! AHHHH!
This week, my goal is...get done my epic, finish my history ready...
Did I meet last week's goal?...I started back to school pretty cheerfully...maybe...:P The debate was tons of fun! We lost, but created DIVISION in the other team! ;) And I felt pretty good about my ton paper...
Ending time...1:16 PM

No comments: