02 April 2011

Saturday Morning Daybook


Date... April 2nd, 2011
Starting time... 10:10 AM
Mood... Excited! Happy...hungry...
Outside my window... It's GORGEOUS. Blue sky, puffy clouds, flowers, cherry trees that the blossoms are falling off....
I'm thinking... about the spring football game that we're going to later today!
I'm currently reading... He Leadeth Me (look on my sidebar) by Fr. Walter Cizek...(I think that's it?)
I'm listening to...Morning sounds: Bug wanting something, pancakes being fried, the butter thing opening...
I'm wearing...Jeans, UVA shirt...
I'm looking forward to...The game! and Sunday...
I'm hoping... that my history/Bible reading will get done fast...
Yesterday, I...watched Tangled. It was good! Definitely the best of the Disney Princesses...the animation was really cool too.
I'm hungry for...Well...I'm half done with breakfast...I want more pancakes. :)
The song stuck inside my head is...None really.
I love...French Toast!
I loathe... When my hair goes wild. :P
This week, my goal is...to practice an etude enough that I can get ride of it...because I've had it FOREVER!
Did I meet last week's goal?... well...uhh...I can't say I've mastered 10th position yet...that'll probably take a while :D
Ending time...10:19

No comments: