26 April 2011

Easter pictures!!

Easter was awesome. Why?

#1 reason: EASTER VIGIL. Mom and I agreed that it ranked up there with the very best Easter Vigils we've gone to. We took some pictures of ourselves right before we left for church (just us girls & Mom)...:

that was one of the few times we were serious...
...because when your Dad starts taking tons of pictures...
...you just end up...
...having to start POSING and MODELING. :P
What else to you expect from 4 crazy girls and their mamma?

So that was Saturday night. In the morning...(Gab was singing at church, we ate an Easter brunch, then went outside to search for our Easter bags (bug's was a basket)

I love his expression in this one. :P
None of the pictures of us right now were really good...so I'll just skip them.

Later we had the crowd from Pure Joy over for an Easter egg hunt!
Gab (she was home now) and I hid most of the eggs this year...and, I have to say, I think hiding them was much funner then finding them. :P

cute...right? :P

And now for a couple around the house or yard Eastery pictures...

HAPPY EASTER!

3 comments:

Näna said...

I LOVE those pictures your dad took! You actually look like you're having fun! :D

Btw, your blog looks sooo cute...love the pink and yellow...bliss.

Love!
Näna

Molly said...

luv the pics!! :D very very nice...;-)

Katie said...

Cute pictures! Annette looks so grown up!