09 April 2011

Saturday Morning Daybook

Date...April 9, 2011
Starting time...11:10 AM
Mood...uhh....hmm....i can't quite tell. :P
Outside my window...It's not so nice looking. It's been dreary here the past few days...
I'm thinking...about the movie we watched last night
I'm currently reading...He Leadeth Me (still) and a whole bunch of history books
I'm listening to...SILENCE. Annette and Josie are at Gramma's for the weekend, and everyone's kinda scattered all over. :)
I'm wearing...Jeans, reddish/pinkish shirt, black tanktop...
I'm looking forward to...tonight! birthday party...
I'm hoping...that we can get the 2nd movie soon....
Yesterday, I...watched Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl and THOROUGHLY ENJOYED IT. I've never watched it before, so I was really impressed with the special effects...and want to watch the 2nd one soon...:D
I'm hungry for...Hmm...something sweet (that I can't have 'cause it's Lent) or...i don't know.
The song stuck inside my head is...
I love...good movies! (who doesn't?)
I loathe...having too much history reading. again, who doesn't? ;)
This week, my goal is...to do my VERY BEST in my seating audition. It's coming up on this monday! PRAY FOR ME!
Did I meet last week's goal?...well, I actually haven't had my viola lesson for this week yet...it had to be rescheduled for today...so I don't know yet...
Ending time...11:17 AM

2 comments:

Madeleine said...

Someone who didn't know you better would think that your whole wardrobe consisted of a pair jeans with a few different tops :P

See you soon!

Olivia said...

LOL! Yeah, maybe so...:P