18 January 2012

people say you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone...

...truth is, you knew what you had, you just never thought you’d lose it."

Well, it's true.

I never thought that Wikipedia would be gone for 24 hours.

In all my hours of worry, the thought never occurred to me that I might lose wonderful Wikipedia. It came as a complete shock. *sigh*

BUT.

I've been doing my history homework on my iPod! And it's working. :P I read an article that said that wiki works on mobile devices. And it was right. So now I have my Wikipedia back. Kind of. And I can actually get some work done! So worry no more, wonderful people. If you are getting tired of seeing that black banner when ever you try to find out what the "counter reformation" is, the hop on your iPod...or iPhone...or whatever you have. And voila! Wiki is back!
(I sound like an advertisement, don't I...)

Anyway...

Here's a picture of the sick, coughing, scary-hair me for your entertainment...:P

Love,
~Vivi~

1 comment:

Näna said...

I'm really mad about the whole censure thing...so let's not even talk about it, kay? :D Only good thing is that everyone is making so much ado about it *maybe* someone will actually listen. I can' hope, can't I ;)