04 May 2012

feel like takin' another quiz?? :P

Yeah, I made another Coulter sister quiz...:) Sorry, I just have way too much fun with them.

You might remember this quiz that Gab and I made a couple years back (under the names HerMajesty (gab), MissVivi (me), JooJoo (annette), and SillyGal (josie)). It wasn't that accurate...so I decided to make a new and updated version. :) So now *you* can know which Coulter sister you are most like.

I'd take it and show you the results, but I know I'd just be me. And it wouldn't be any fun. :D So I want you to go take it and tell me who you get in the comments (especially if you get me :P). 

So please. Waste 15 minutes of your time to find out which sister you're most like. :P 
(if you really do have school to do, then it's actually probably best that you don't waste you time...right now...wait till later and then waste your time. :D)


There we go. :)

 Love,
~Vivi~

7 comments:

Trini said...

I'm most like Vivi, but I turned out to be a lot like all of you guys! :}

Unknown said...

I was most like you, Vivi, as I expected...and by a lot :) Next was Annette, then Gab, then Josie. :)

Katie said...

Yay, I'm most like you, Vivi! Next was Gab (not by much), then Annette, then Josie. :)

Anonymous said...

I was the most like you, then Annette, Gab, Josie.

Olivia said...

I'm now realizing that I probably gave myself an advantage. :P since I made the quiz...I knew more about myself than anyone else. :D

Anonymous said...

Most like Vivi! I should have seen that coming, but I guessed maybe Josie:)Next was Annette, Josie, and then Gab. Sweet quiz!

Emilie M. said...

I thought I would be most like Josie, but it turned out to be you! :) Great quiz, Vivi!